The Indonesian Accreditation Board for Engineering Education (IABEE) is a reformer and stimulator for accelerating the progress of engineering higher education in Indonesia to produce innovative human resources and engineering innovation for improving human welfare.
- To promote quality improvement of engineering higher education through accreditation to produce autonomous professionals appropriate to the needs of stakeholders,
- To facilitate development of engineering higher education systems that emphasizes on continual quality improvement towards global quality standards,
- To encourage communication and partnerships between engineering higher education institutions and stakeholders to effectively utilize local resources and wisdom for the welfare of the community, and
- To support the dissemination of innovations on advancement of engineering higher education
- IABEE accreditation is a tool for programs to ensure the implementation of outcome-based education that meets international standards and qualifications through continual quality improvement.
- IABEE contributes in preparing Indonesian workers who are able to develop synergies in line with the global mobility of engineering practitioners.