The process of recruiting candidates for IABEE evaluators is conducted in coordination with the relevant Discipline Chapters (BK) of PII.
- Have commitment to develop higher engineering education in Indonesia.
- Have an academic qualification in the appropriate field from reputable university (domestic university with accreditation of study program A or foreign university whose reputation is recognized by Minister of Research and Technology and Higher Education).
- Registered as a member of PII.
- Have certificate as professional educator and or certification as professional engineer with minimum level of Professional Engineer (IPM).
- Have a good reputation from the professional and ethical side.
- Have a commitment to improve his ability to follow the professional development and continuous high engineering education (lifelong learning)
- Have good skills in working online and with word processing programs and data.
- Pass the IABEE candidate evaluator training and have followed the IABEE accreditation process as an observer.
- Have experience as a Lecturer or Professional Engineer for at least 10 years.